Thursday, May 20, 2010

After the Rain Comes the Sun











   Hat - Grace Hats, scarf - Forever XI, sweater - American Apparel(men's), leggings - H&M, Boots - Vintage, bag - thrift shop

    Yesterday, my boyfriend and I decided to go to 3rd St. Promenade to eat and meander, bec. it had been raining for a couple days and was finally sunny. But it always seems to be quite windy near the beach so it was a bit chilly. And the Farmer's Market was just finishing and Santa Monica was super crowed, so we had to park at the very top of a parking structure where we snapped these shots.

P.S. I have to give my boyfriend, Nick credit for taking all the photos of me, so far on here (obviously besides the ones I've credited to certain photographers), he's a trouper. hehe, - especially since I'm more of the photographer and could start a blog of all the photos I've taken of him. Thnx babe. ;)

1 comment:

  1. middle of June and I cant belive you guys still get to dress this warm!! I dont think we'll go under 100 in Vegas again until October :(

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.