Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sparkle and Pop


      This is a photoshoot I did a while back (when I still had short hair) for some music we were working on, that never ended up getting to where it was going, but it was a great shoot. Ashley Buitrago coordinated the whole thing along with Tswiph and his partners, Jesse James and Dechel McKillian did a fierce job of styling me(Dechel styled Lil'Wayne and is currently on tour with the Black Eyed Peas), Tasha Buitrago did the awesome hair, and Anais Delgado is the fabulous makeup artist. 


This first shot, was just a styling test shot that Jesse took with my camera i think, but I ended up liking it so much i tweaked it in iphoto and voilá! Alot of the leggings used for this shoots were Costume Dept., kindly lent to Jesse, from Revolve. The necklace is actually my mother's vintage bracelet we turned into a necklace, and coat and skirt were the stylists.

Photo by Preston (www.pkassophotography.com)
coat - Silence & Noise
skirt - Tikirani
shirt - vintage

Photo by Preston (www.pkassophotography.com)
ring-Jesse's own
head piece - Jesse made it

Photo by David Mitchell

Photo by David Mitchell

Photo by David Mitchell

mirror makeup/art - anais delagado
*I can't remember who made this black leather hoodie, probably from Revolve, but it was amazing






2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.