Monday, October 11, 2010

Fashiontoast.com

I've been in this blog-shout-out faze recently I'm noticing, so here is another one I'm sure most of you are familiar with but that is awesome...fashiontoast.com.
   Rumi Neely, the creator of this blog, idealizes in her photos what I think many young fashionistas desire, a fun party-filled life centered around fabulous clothes. On another note, a girl came into Zara the other day and was asking for this dress as she saw it on fashion toast, and when she showed me the picture it took me a minute to figure it out since Rumi wore it completely different than how it is hanging in our store. Got to give it to her, part of fashion is about originality and uniqueness and creating you own look while still staying within current fashion trends and she succeeds on a regular basis. Hyped+





below is the dress as featured on zara.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.