Monday, April 1, 2013

When it Rains it Pours Black Brazziers & Bustiers





Happy Easter yall! I've been on a mission to find a bustier that fits properly to wear with jean shorts, and i finally found it (not pictured) whilst downtown picking up some art supplies. Flash forward to this weekend, my friend and I went to the Vintage Clothing & Textiles Show in Burbank, which was awesome, and to my amazement I found these two other rad bustiers that I couldn't pass up...maybe the first one(shown here at top) is more of a brazzier, but not exactly sure what it is, as it has a wire that goes around the top like bunny ears....though it definitely's reminiscent of Madonna. So I went from 0 to 3 in the bustier department within a short amount of time. Also found this classic black romper (that looks much better and fitted on than on the hanger).  That's the trouble with expo's and shows, I ALWAYS find something- ok, thing(S) plural. ...and I seem to have learned that, like men, when it rains it pours...bustiers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.